Terms of admission, documents, benefits
For the child’s admission to the Studio, parents provide the following documents:
- application for admission;
- photocopy of the child’s birth certificate;
- a photocopy of the passport of one of the parents (for concluding the Agreement);
- 2 photos of the child (3×4 cm);
- certificate from a doctor about the absence of contraindications for classes in the Studio (severe forms of scoliosis, allergies, eye diseases, etc.);
- certificate from the educational institution where the child receives general education.
Tuition is paid at the rate of UAH 150 per lesson (1 hour 30 minutes).
Payers must keep receipts for payment until the end of the school year.
Benefits for admission to the Studio (subject to the relevant documents) enjoy the following categories of applicants:
- children from large families;
- children raised in a single-parent family;
- orphans and semi-orphans;
- children with disabilities;
- Benefits are also being applied when more than 1 child from the family studying in the Studio, or in the Studio and College.
Attention! In case of a child’s illness during the educational process, if a relevant certificate from a doctor provided, payment for missed classes is not taken.