In 2020 Salvador Dali Academy started providing entrants with a unique opportunity to study in two specialties at the same time, in the Ukrainian State and British programs on Bachelor’s and Master’s MBA degrees, in Ukrainian and English languages of instruction. The Academy received this right after having obtained European accreditation and becoming a member of the British Council.
ATTENTION!!! Simplified entry procedure 2020 (online)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE ENTRANTS TO THE ADMISSION COMMITTEE IN 2020
Create a package of documents and send scanned copies or photocopies of documents to E-mail:
- Electronic application (download).
- A copy or photocopy of an identity document.
- Copy or photocopy of the certificate of address registration of the person.
- A copy or photocopy of the taxpayer’s account card.
- Copy or photocopy of the document on education (if available on the date of documents submission).
- Copy or photocopy of the EIT certificate and results (if available on the date of documents submission).
- Photos for documents (color/ black & white) with an image that corresponds to the age of the entrant. 1 pc. – sent electronically. 6 pcs. – 3×4 to be available at the time of signing the contract.
- Vaccination certificate (form 063), fluorography. If it is necessary to create special training conditions, a copy or photocopy of the medical report in the form of primary accounting documentation is provided: 086-3 / о.
- Motivation letter in the form of a video interview (30-60 sec. Video), in which the entrant will tell why he chose this specialty and our institution.
- Creative competition work.
DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION IN 2020
Registration of electronic offices of entrants
Reception of electronic applications
from August 13 to August 22 (till August 16 for those who take entrance exams instead of EIT)
Entrance exams, creative competitions (REGISTER HERE)
from August 1 to August 12
Additional sessions of entrance exams, creative competitions
from August 13 to August 22
from August 16 to August 18 inclusive
Lists of entrants recommended for admission based on the results of the interview
till 12-00 on August 20
Ranking lists of entrants based on external evaluation, creative competitions and entrance exams
till 12-00 August 27
Submission of documents for enrollment
till 18:00 August 31
Enrollment of entrants at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities
till September 30
WORKING HOURS OF THE ADMISSION COMMITTEE
Mon. – Fri. from 10.00 to 18.00
Sat. – Sun. from 10.00 to 15.00
Coordinator of the introductory campaign 2020
Mob: +38 067 797 21 72
The Ministry of Education and Science has amended the Terms of Admission to Higher Education Institutions of Ukraine. The relevant order, signed on May 4, 2020, was registered with the Ministry of Justice.
The dates of the introductory campaign in 2020 have changed – all dates have been postponed till August, 2020, taking into account the forecast of the epidemiological situation.
The Ministry of Education and Science has provided entrants with the opportunity to submit original documents by mail. It is also provided that entrants will be able to send scanned copies of the necessary documents by e-mail, putting a qualified electronic signature on them, and the documents themselves to deliver after the start of study process.
Правила прийому до АРТ АКАДЕМІЇ імені Сальвадора Далі в 2020 р. / Salvador Dali Academy of Arts Admission Rules, 2020
Procedure for consideration of applications for renewal of students and transfer from other educational institutions to the Salvador Dali Academy of Arts
The list of the entrants recommended for enrollment in the 1st year of full-time study 2020/2021 academic year.