THE INSTITUTE OF ART FOR DECORATIVE MODELLING AND DESIGN named after Salvador Dali is an Institution of higher education of Level IV accreditation.
The graduates of the educational establishment receive a Ukrainian state diploma in two languages — Ukrainian and English.
International Candidates are matriculated to the Institute after interview on a non-competitive basis. We sign a Contract for your chosen faculty and degree.
Training in specialties can be conducted in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages.
1. Design of advertising and computer graphics:
- design of advertising,
- development of corporate and corporate style,
- development of brand logo and logo,
- design of original layouts, printing products,
- book graphics,
- 3D modeling,
- computer animation,
- computer games development,
- video design and special effects,
- architectural visualization,
- vector graphics,
- raster graphics,
- computer layout,
- web design,
- basics of programming
2. Environment design:
- interior, exterior, landscape design,
- furniture design and decoration,
- window dressing,
- exhibition activity,
- floral design,
- glass engineering,
- lighting design.
3. Design of clothes and accessories:
- children’s clothing, women’s clothing, men’s clothing,
- fur, leather, bags, gloves, belts, hats design and decoration,
- shoe decoration,
- show / show planning,
- textile design,
- photo / video portfolio.
4. Fashion style and hairstyling:
- stylistics: historical, modern, hardware,
- decorative cosmetics,
- stylization of the image,
- costume decoration,
- hairstyle decor,
- design and decoration of ornaments,
- show-slide planning,
- textile design,
- photo and video-design.
5. Art studies
The preparation of a future art historian involves student’s engagement in research work throughout the period of study at the Salvador Dali Art Institute of Decorative Modeling and Design. Of course, the content of students’ research gradually becomes more complex, from course to course.
During their study, students get acquainted with the scientific works of the department, write dissertations, present reports and presentations at seminars and practical classes, take part in scientific students’ conferences, hold practice in museums, galleries, archaeological expeditions, etc.
Completing various tasks allows the student to approach the conscious choice of the topic of the future graduate and master’s diploma work, which is the result of their research at the Institute. Often, scientific problems studied by students in the framework of diploma or master’s diploma work, become a priority area for their further scientific and professional growth.
*Fees include costs for obtaining a Temporary residence Certificate, residential registration, Medical insurance.